PLANNING: initial ideas


My first initial idea was to create a documentary about a historical person like barak Obama or even Donald trump then I had the idea to create it about my icon in football like Figo or pele 

All these ideas where great but I needed something that made me want to jump out of my seat 

I also thought to myself about my interests and how I could use that to create something and thought to create something around horses 

I then landed upon creating a documentary not of anyone real but of a character I create that's a high school sports player trying to make it professional , could be : 

-rutgby 

-swimming 

-basketball


or create a documentary about war and a historical even that took place 

or create a documentary around fashion could do on on Virgil abloh 



REFLECTION :

I was able to create a vision board of ideas which helped me look at all my ideas at once and to decide which one I had more of a story to talk about and how I could create meaning while also discussing issues of a social group while being entertaining 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

RESEARCH: Documentary review : Sports (Air)

RESEARCH: Montage