Update on shooting on final film

On the first day of shooting my film, I was able to look at a few locations to decide on the best one for me to shoot my film. I eventualy found a forrest near Wrexham and took different pictures of the forest.

(Picture taken at night with the flash off )

 



(Picture taken at night with the flash on )

 





On the second day, shooting began with my actor under the supervision Mr Armstrong who also provided some equipment for our use.




















We weren't able to finish shooting on the second day, so we came back the following day to shoot the end scenes






(just a random photo I took showing my script as I had to make sure my actors said their lines perfectly )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

RESEARCH: Documentary review : Sports (Air)

RESEARCH: Montage