FINAL TASK SCRIPT(DRAFT)

 BEHIND SCRIPT 





ACT 1 

SCENE 1 : 


1: AAAAAH ……… no way she did that 

   (pov shot of the characters phone )

2: i know right , i couldn't believe it myself i was walking home and i sow her kissing NATE 

1: WOW

(pause )

2: So where are you right now ? 

1: i'm in the woods near school , i'll be there soon 

2: mr armstrong said to never go through those woods as they have been haunted since he joined the school 

1: its fine , i passed through here last week and i'm still breathing 

2: just be careful 

2: What's behind you ? 

1: WHAT !!??? 

2: oh my bad , it's just a tree 

1: your scared for nothing 

2.no what's behind you now ?

1: You can't pull the same prank on me twice in a row 

2: no seriously there something really tall behind you 

1: must be a …………

1: AHHHHHHHHHHH

(the camera falls to the floor and goes black )



SCENE 2 : 

(scene opens with a bad quality camera where we see 1 giving the police her story of what happened )

2: he was coming over to my house to have a sleepover then I called him and i kept him company throughout his journey until he was walking through the woods which i told him not to and some mysterious figure ……… 

(starts crying )

2: he , he took him !

2: you have to find him , you have to find him , you have to find my {1} 

(police officers speaks )

PC JONES : we have our best detectives on the case



REFLECTION :

As this is my first year doing media this was my first proper opportunity to write a script that would actually be acted out . I gave scriptwriting a shot and played around with it a little using some of my previous knowledge to be able to write it . although this isn't my final script I learned a lot form this including the format , the dialogue e.t.c 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

RESEARCH: Documentary review : Sports (Air)

RESEARCH: Montage